01 July 2010

2010 Part deux

Half the year is gone. Ridiculously fast too. I'm not complaining though.

I had a list of things I had set out to accomplish by June 30th 2010. I am not even close to accomplishing any of those things.
I have made progress on other things that have come up though.
2010 has so far been one of the most emotionally tumultuous years for me. I left my job, got a new one, started at the new one, been here now for four months. The two jobs couldn't be further apart in culture and organisation and sometimes, I miss my old job. But one thing is certain, I am still not doing what I would love to be doing...and that's where my lists come in.
June 30th was my cut-off point for actually getting things going: get the company registered, complete drafts that have been hanging around here and there, apply to school...

I am running late but not out of time. So the plan has changed...there has to be a reason why. And well, better late than never, right?

I'll publish my goals later today. Maybe making them public will push me to actually do something.

Work time now.

Ta!

No comments: